Wednesday, August 26, 2009

homeowners!

Its official, we own the new house!!!!! We closed yesterday morning and were able to get the keys that afternoon. We brought a few things over to the house...it was hard to leave...

I'll have pictures soon, for now its crazy with trying to pack and get everything done that we need to get done to move on FRIDAY!

Our move-in date got pushed back several times so it is coincides with the FIRST week of classes at the university where I work, not the ideal time for me to be in and out taking care of all of this stuff......we'll get it all done and decide on what can wait. We are already pretty good at divide and conquer to get it all done. It is crazy busy. I slept fine the night before closing, but didn't sleep well at all last night - the excitement and overwhelmed feeling of all we have to get done kept me tossing and turning.. I'm more excited then overwhelmed

Kevin even got his truck back yesterday. I know he's as excited about the house as I am and add to that getting his wheels back, great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment