Sunday, June 30, 2019

June blur

I feel like I blinked and June is gone.

We got to meet our brand new niece when we got home from DC, she is such a cutie!

I worked 2 weeks and then we left our on long in the works road trip --  Kevin has had this trip in mind ever since he first bought the Jeep. 

We are driving through New Mexico, Colorado and today we got into Wyoming ...2 new states for K! (NM and WY).   We are having a great time sightseeing and off-roading.  We are doing hotels rather than camping (I love my showers and AC!)

We are actually closer to the end of our trip by now, but the altitude wears me out so I've been too tired to do much updating.....I figure I can send updates when I'm back, better to fully enjoy the trip while I'm on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment