Thursday, August 2, 2018

France

We took our long awaited trip!  By the time it got here I was so happy to finally not need to plan, and just do it..we knew stuff would go wrong but it was part of the adventure.

We spent 10 days in France, and split our time between Paris, Verdun and Bayeux. 

I am so glad I didn't talk Kevin out of any of our destinations, while it was a lot of travel in between the cities, each were really different and since we'd partly chosen France for the historian perspective we really needed to hit all three.   I know it will be years before we go overseas again, but I'm already contemplating ways to incorporate Verdun into a future trip since we were there only 1 night we know there is a lot to see and do.

I want to do a recap, both for myself and for if friends want ideas of what we did, I just haven't made the time.....I did put our photos together -- that was my goal before heading back to work.

We had an amazing time, and have stories and memories for years to come.

This weekend we get to give our niece and nephew their gifts, we missed both of their birthdays so promised to bring them something back...and they are really the only ones we shopped for!


No comments:

Post a Comment