The Astros are back in the World Series!!!!
Its the first time since 2005, and we are so excited for it. I did a quick search for ticket prices, and looks like we'll be watching at home -- over $700 for standing room only?!?!
I should get to watch more of it this time. I watched what I could in 2005, but was also in grad school so I had classes multiple nights a week, and even had an exam during the first game in Houston (and on my birthday). Our professor did let us see the text-based view of the game online during our test, and I got out early enough to meet my boyfriend (now husband) at a viewing party..
Here's hoping this series goes better for Houston, it couldn't happen at a better time for our city as we still work to recover from Harvey.
Today we'll be hunting for league champ shirts!
No comments:
Post a Comment