Looking at my past resolutions, I probably need to quit making resolutions...oh well....I like to make these declarations with the turn of the year, and want to work at keeping them, here they are:
- work related: begin reading chronicle of higher ed
- stop cursing -- its gotten a bit out of control in recent years...
- move this year - this is a big one, I hate that we are going to move again so soon, but while the townhouse is fun (and we LOVE the area), its not going to work for us long term -- lack of yard, little storage, and so many stairs (main level has no bathroom, so any time we need to go to restroom its up or down a flight of stairs)--sadly I have this situation at work right now TOO!
- take a cooking class
- read 17 books this year
- Participate in online weight loss program I signed up for through my health insurance
- Stop wasting time on computer.....figure out plans and do those things - I can spend so much time on the computer and not have any idea what I did, so I want to plan what I want to do -- even if that is skim facebook, pinterest...
- Finish a crochet project - I've got a good start on this one!
I've actually finished a crochet project (beanie for K), and we've started on moving plans (well, at this point selling plans) -- got a storage unit to help with getting place ready for showings. I've also been to two online meetings with my
No comments:
Post a Comment