Sunday, December 4, 2016

photo memories




I am such a sucker for all the memories that little bots show me what I was doing this day in previous years -- timehop, facebook, and google photos.    Many of my written posts are pretty cryptic, but the photos tell the story better than anything (note to self: take more photos).

I'd forgotten about the snow we had in early December in 2009, it started snowing when I was at work...   This year's weather is a lot of rain, but finally getting cold!


I love my little walks down memory lane, and as I've gotten older I finally understand how when I'd ask my mom when we did something she'd be like, well we lived here...had this car...etc.    I didn't understand it when I was younger, but now that I have the points in time in my own life, I get it.


I also need to find that "Santa Paws" flag, so cute!


I know I shouldn't wish for snow, it will shut this city down....but I really really do love a white Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment