Sunday, May 1, 2016

90s Nostalgia Friends

Good bye April and Hello May!

I know that many in Houston were happy to tear that page off the calendar.  Here's hoping May is not as rainy (a tall order since last year's flooding was in May).

I had a great last day of April, I spent it at a Friends' trivia quiz with my sister put on by Geeks Who Drink.   We met our goal of not coming in last (26 of 36 teams!), that was even our team name - The One Where they try not to come in last - and had a great afternoon of catching up and testing our knowledge of the tv show. We each did some studying (aka binge watching) of the show ahead of time, but got nowhere near getting through all the episodes.    Some we knew as soon as they showed the answers, others I just never knew....it was all for fun, and I'd recommend their quizzes, only $5 to play (plus cost of food and drinks at the venue --- we purchased some food and drinks, gotta keep waitstaff happy since we basically took up a table for 5 hours - couple hours early and 3 hours for the game).

The MC wore a wedding dress the whole afternoon and the 90s music soundtrack they had on breaks just added to the fun!

Now that the quiz is over I don't need to watch more episodes and yet I probably will (psst all the seasons are on netflix!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment