We had a great weekend at the beach with all of the Tuckers. I think this photo of Smokey on the way home sums up how all 3 of us felt on our way home on Sunday -- tired, a little sandy, and very content.
We rented a beach house and went to the beach each day. It was great to spend the weekend with everyone, and a great chance to 'unplug'.
Our niece even had a 'beach birthday' - we celebrated her 6th birthday at the house -- I got to write her name on a cake, and it was actually legible!
She liked the gifts we got her - a music CD that she would dance to, a purse, and shrinky dinks -- we didn't do any of the shrinking yet, but she enjoyed working on coloring them. I have to admit the shrinky dinks were as much for me as for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment