Happy Spring Break! to my husband and all the students at his school. They have a different spring break then my school so we aren't really planning on going anywhere, but I know he'll enjoy the break from classes.
Now if only the weather would be more agreeable. Just last week I had to leave earlier than planned from Dallas to make sure I got out of town before the predicted sleet, glad we got home safely and drove just through rain --- saw photos the next day of the hotel we were at covered in snow.
I haven't kept up with my listings of our adventures living in town, but had a first for me last week. I had to pick up a rental car for the trip and was able to WALK to the rental place to pick it up, it was about a 20 minute walk and easier than trying to coordinate my schedule and K's to get me there :) We wanted a walkable area and are able to do things we could only do on vacation before!
No comments:
Post a Comment