Monday, July 21, 2014

Planes

another weekend, another birthday party!   Our niece and nephew's birthdays are close together so we were able to celebrate with them - this time to celebrate our nephew turning 9 - again this weekend.   We had a completely different kind of party -- movie, dinner (he ordered his first steak!) and back to my in-laws for cake and presents.   The movie we watched was the new Pixar movie, Planes Fire and Rescue, and I was so happy to have an excuse to see the latest animated movie.  I think that even Kevin liked it and we know our nephew liked it - he was on the edge of his seat for most of the movie!     There were little jokes and quips throughout the movie that were as much for the adults as the kids.  Kevin had a great idea for a gift - toys that go along with the movie.

I could eat cake every weekend, thankfully for my waistline I don't :)


This weekend was also wedding dress shopping with my sister and all of her bridesmaids.  I promised that there will be no photos until after their big day (not even teasers).  We had a great time and had a lot of fun playing dress up -- we had time to look at the bridesmaid dresses too.

No comments:

Post a Comment