Can I go back on vacation?!?!
I know I can't, but last week made me wish I could.
We've been busy getting our house ready to go on the market and had a few final projects to tackle - mostly clearing out furniture and rearranging furniture for staging (and lots of cleaning) - to have it ready for pictures for the listing and for the showings we hope will come quickly.
All these plans were put on hold when we woke up last Saturday to a broken a/c. We were able to have someone come out to look at it the same day, but the part wouldn't be in until Monday/Tuesday at the earliest.
As a short term solution (so we could sleep) we got a window unit for our bedroom -- it was nice to have a cool room in our hot house (but would look terrible in pictures!). We went ahead with furniture moving, but were delayed in finishing up our work.
On Monday they realized that it was more than just the originally thought part (thank goodness parts were still under warranty) and so we had to wait for another part, and it was finally fixed on Wednesday.
We lost 5 days but we are now back on track! We still hope to be listed before the end of the month.
Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment