Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

We have so much to be thankful for and are excited to be hosting my entire family this year!   We hosted last year but were missing a couple of people (my brother and his wife were living in Nicaragua).   We are glad they are back in their own house and that she has found a job she loves!  I wsh the same for my brother.

Everyone will be arriving at various times later today and I don't plan to be online much, so I'll wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving now!!   I hope you are able to spend it with loved ones.

Before I eat too much food I want take time out to think of how much I have to be thankful for:

 - my health (we often take it for granted until its gone)
-  family and friends who love us
- a sweet husband who puts up with my crap and my temper and can always make me laugh!
- a job I love
- K finding his passion - history - and being able to go to school for it

I'm so glad I took the day off from work, getting stuff done around the house and then running a few errands.  I've worked the day before the holiday before and its always a ghost town, and I end up just trying to get things done but watching the clock too...this is a much better way - good way to spend a vacation day!   Kevin doesn't have class today either, so we get to spend the day together.

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun!! I would love to be hosting a Thanksgiving! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete