Happy anniversary to us! I cannot believe that tomorrow will have been 4 years since we said "I do." Time does fly when you're having fun, and we have lots of fun.
Only bad thing about getting married on a Saturday, its a long time before your anniversary falls on a weekend. We still find ways to celebrate. We met up for dinner tonight after I got off work and before Kevin's chess meetup (oh yes, we are both nerds) at a great Chinese & Vietnamese restaurant in Montrose.
We hadn't really talked about exchanging gifts, but Kevin surprised me with a card that is so perfectly us. My favorite line, "but what really matters in my world is that we are together, and however busy life may get, I don't forget that...ever" I don't know how you cite a greeting card (Kevin would probably know, but he's playing chess right now), but credit goes to Hallmark.
Awe, yay!! Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete